Saturday 5 April 2014

Easter Update!

Ok so I thought I would give you all an Easter break update....

Number one, I've realised I'm pretty much moved home forever now...how crazy is that?!

I have one more week after Easter that I have to go back for which I'm pretty sure is just for revision lectures and a top up before we have no more contact with uni until October! I cannot believe that my contact time with university finishes this early!
One benefit of being a student is definitely the time we get after our exams to relax, although mine hopefully wont be spent relaxing as I am going to try my hardest to get a job that gives me lots of hours so I can save up and have fun throughout my summer, I would hate to be bored and money less for the whole of my time off!

As for my Easter holiday plans;

  • I suppose it's going to have to involve lots of revision, I'm going to revise until I can no longer stare at my books and notes for.
  • I'm going to see Miranda Live Tour. I bought my mum tickets for Christmas so I'm definitely looking forward to that!
  • Catching up with friends that I haven't seen since Christmas! 
  • Probably a few nights out thrown into the mix...just for good measure! 
  • Spending much needed time at home getting settled back into home life and knowing that I'm not moving away again in a few months time. 
I will be sure to give you an update late on into my Easter break to see just how well these plans are going and whether I have managed to stick to each of them or if some of them aren't quite going as well as I had hoped for. 

I expect you are all revising like crazy for your A-Level exams and praying you've done enough to get into university next year!

Happy Easter and Happy Revising (if that even exists)!


No comments:

Post a Comment